Besoin d'aide réglage G920 Rfactor

Suivez les nouveautés sur les différentes simulations et le matériel informatique.
Leo_sherco
Prénom Nom : Leo Goux

Bonjour / Bonsoir

J'ai un soucis sur Rfactor 1 sur le mod FFSCA Rallye . Donc mon volant marche parfaitement mais j'ai un soucis que je n'arrive pas à réglé . Sur une spécial par exemple un gauche 130 je suis obliger de tourner mon volant énormément et donc de passer assez lentement dans chaque virages . Je n'ai pas de solution pour le moment donc si quelqu'un a une idée pour mon soucis je suis preneur . Merci d'avance a ceux qui m'aideront .

Cordialement Léo .
Lucas.C

Salut j'ai le même soucis avec mon g920 je sais pas si tu a trouvée une solution de ton côté mais moi je galère aussi :icon_rolleyes:
RSGTwwinky
Prénom Nom : Remi Alquie

J'ai exactement le meme probleme si quelqu'un passe par la et peux nous aides c'est pas de refus ;)
Easton
Prénom Nom : Easton

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Prosper Trading Academy Review
Easton

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Scam Risk
Easton

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Scam Risk
Easton

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Scam Risk
Easton

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Scam Risk
Easton

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Scam Risk
Easton

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Scam Risk
Répondre