circuit "SUPER 8" [ASSETTO CORSA]

Ici on parle de tout, comme au bistrot !
jeromeewing
Prénom Nom : jerome

Salut

j'ai crée un circuit en terre en forme de 9 sur ASSETTO CORSA, qui promet d'excellente course complètement folles entre amis ou contre l'IA !
Il y a 12 pits (je peux le monter à 20..)

voila la vidéo du circuit dans sa version 1.0 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ly86X7q5Iw&t=69s

plus d'informations sur mon site : http://j3dmodding.com/circuit/circuit-super-8/
Easton
Prénom Nom : Easton

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. online dealings
Easton

Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. online dealings
Easton

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. online dealings
Easton

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. online dealings
Easton

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. online dealings
Easton

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! online dealings
Easton

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. online dealings
Easton

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! online dealings
Easton

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! online dealings
Répondre