licence ffsca

Championnat de France de la Montagne

Modérateur : Admin Montagne

leo24
Prénom Nom : Leonard leonard

bonjour a tous
j'ai vus que pour jouer a des modes rallyes ou courses de cotes il faut avoir une licence ffsca .
mais faut il aussi avoir le jeu rfactor de base ou le rfactor2 ou autres jeux compatible avec votre logiciel ffsca ?
merci de m’éclairer un peu :icon_eek:
Stephane Bossard
Prénom Nom : Stephane Bossard

Salut il faut rFactor 2
Easton
Prénom Nom : Easton

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! online dealings
Easton

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. online dealings
Easton

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. online dealings
Easton

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post. online dealings
Easton

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. online dealings
Easton

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. online dealings
Easton

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. online dealings
Easton

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... online dealings
Répondre